[Sticky]: For newcomers
Hello and welcome to Care to take a look? As newcomers and blog-hoppers might find navigation to topics they want to read a little difficult, I have created this page so that new readers can browse through the posts and jump to the category they want to read.
This idea was invented by me and SU, my best pal. He might have implemented the same idea differently than mine. But the basic idea of creating a Sticky post was thought of by both of us. If you want to know what is the exact crap I write about, you can visit the About page which is, Anniyanin Kaippadai.
Enjoy your stay at Care to take a look?
All posts and page are sorted according to genre. Here they are:
- Importance of people in others’ lives. – My first ever post. It is about how people are connected.
- Burn the dance floor! – Wrote on reading a newspaper article.
- Bomb Blast! – Current affairs post. Well, not so current anymore. :)
- Relative Peace. Is it worth fighting for? – Relative peace that exists in the modern world.
- A what-tarian? – About how food habits influence people’s thinking.
- Family Values: Where do they sell THAT? – A very widely debated topic. My take on it.
- Lonely, I am so lonely… – Loneliness and its effects.
- Wait… are you straight? – My views on homosexuality.
- GOD – Mythology or reality? – About my view on GOD.
- Emote-ed – About the real and reel faces people are required to put up.
- ‘Crick’ De India – Isn’t that similar to a Bollywood movie’s title?
- LOVE: Boon or bane? – My views on love.
- Limits of life. – Interesting post on what limits are all about.
- WTF!!! – No description required. WTF!!! :D
- Cartoon Heroes – Who watches cartoons even after they grow up?
- Will I get a job? – A rant which is also my take on recruitment.
- Time Machine – Who doesn’t want one? :)
- The cataract and the concerned son. – Again, a rant about my personal life. :)
- HaSard – About a random week I had.
- Lalbagh Express – A train journey from Chennai to Bangalore
- Life… In a nutshell – Something I wrote about life while sitting through a boring lecture.
- Tag-gle the switches of love – Love tag.
- Do you remember? – About memories, past, present and the future.
- AG-DB: Tricky Tag – Different kind of tag given to me by Dinesh.
- PaintMe – Invented by me and SU.
- The bookworm. – I hated this one. Find out why. :)
Work & Studies:
- Academic Qualification – Self explanatory title, right?
- Nice blog. You are appointed! – Modern recruitment practices.
Computers & Technology:
- Upside-down-ternet – Something that NOBODY wants to see. Only 2 comments. And they were by me. :)
- DONT get a Mac! – Satirical post on Macs and PCs.
- Day 2 of me and Ubuntu – My adventures with Ubuntu in a creative way.
- Care for some WINE? – Windows programs on Linux?
- LAMP: For the un-failiar user – Not the LAMP which is used for lighting. :D
- A.I.-nalysis – The in-depth analysis of a chatter-bot.
- Memories – A post which was like a trailer of something to come.
- Memories – Main page – A whole page dedicated to my memories.
- A day to be remembered. – About my birthday.
- Happy Birthday! – Mom’s birthday.
- Navratri at its best! – Navratri, 2008.
- Children? I hate them! – My memories from childhood.
- How memorable was YOUR childhood? – One more.
- Phony bomb threat – This is a special one. Funny even. :)
- Another trip down memory lane… – Ahh… memories… :)
- Do I really know you? – Dedicated to my best friend, SU a.k.a Harsha
- Prioritize your needs – Something about the decisions I took.
Poems & Stories:
- A Polluted Pond – My first attempt at a poem.
- Ripples on the surface – I don’t know what to call this. You can think of it as a piece of creative imagination. :)
- The kiss of an angel – Poem on… Yeah, how my first kiss should be. :)
- Once upon a time – My first successful attempt at a story.
- A crack in the silence – One more poem.
Humor & Others:
- Eye Donation – Something everyone should probably read.
- Thief!!! – A humorous post.
- Freestyle, Butterfly, Backstroke and Breast-stroke – At the local public swimming pool. :)
- VIRUS! – Of viruses and depressed computers. :D
- Respect is EVERYTHING! – One of my personal favorites.
- My Reviews
– Some reviews I wrote on other blogs. These are based on the previous state of these blogs. They could have definitely improved or deteriorated since then.
- Anniyanin Kaippadai – About Me & a link to my mini-blog.
- Blog Dead, Author Alive? – Guest authored by SU.
- Sir, Yes SIR!!! – A post about my loyalty towards my lecturer.
- My dog ate my homework! – A comeback post that’s just a humorous rant.